Finding cheap car insurance can be a real challenge, especially if you’re a young or new driver, or you’ve got a low NCD.
Our sister brand, insurethebox, have designed a product specifically aimed at drivers that would normally find themselves with expensive car insurance quotes. If you're looking for young driver insurance or new driver insurance, you've come to the right place.
It all revolves around fitting a black box to your car. This helps insurethebox keep you safe and helps you prove how safely you drive.
The benefits of the black box with insurethebox
- The box includes additional features: firstly, you get an Accident Alert service which means that if the box senses a strong impact on the car it sends an alert to the insurethebox Service Centre so they can call you to make sure you’re OK.
- Secondly you get a theft recovery service so insurethebox can help the police locate your car if it’s stolen.
- There are no curfews and no fines. insurethebox understands the importance of your freedom, especially if you’re a young driver.
- The box lets you prove you’re a safe driver so you can earn rewards in the form of extra miles and possibly a discount at renewal.
How does car insurance with insurethebox work?
- You start by choosing 6,000, 8,000 or 10,000 miles (you can buy more at any time).
- Your premium is based on a specific number of miles – not an estimation that could be much higher than the amount you actually end up driving.
- Once you’ve bought the policy, you have a black box fitted to your car. This measures how, when, where and how far you drive.
- If you prove that you are a safe driver, you will earn additional miles every month – these are called Bonus Miles.
- Then when it’s time for your renewal quote, they’ll take into account how safely you’ve driven when calculating your price.
Car insurance that uses the latest technology
As an insurethebox customer you can manage your policy online with your online Portal. This is where you can check back every month to see how your safe driving has been scored, and find out how many Bonus Miles you have earned.
The quote form works on all devices, so you can get a quote on your mobile or tablet if you’d like to.